Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Car!






Because it's safe to say no one else than a post member will ever read this, let it be known you all are mean fuckers! This was sent to me by Sspyrops just to mess with me. All in good humor but if this becomes the reality, I will drive to Texas to share a few comments directly with him. Getting shot in the South is not as scary as a Prius in my view.

As usual, I will leave the shopping to the last minute. I did indeed try to go to the campers wonderland store today, actually parked already, but to be honest, all I need is a blanket. I will go to great lengths to avoid any kind of stores other than those keeping milk in stock, so I may have to man up again and try this an other day.

In other news, someone has told my dear relatives about this trip, so till the day to leave comes, and I can indeed claim no communication tools were taken with me (laptop, phone, hotspot, hell probably couple of laptops), I will be haunted to death.Apparently adults do not go on crazy trips and I should consider (do as told) again. I did this, and decided that if I didn't listen them as a teenager, I may as well not start now!

9 days and 3 hours to go. I can't wait to bring this baby to the road, but I bet I will have all the time in the world in the Prius to come up with a name to the one waited for!

Lups

No comments:

Post a Comment