Sunday, July 27, 2014

Dooms day.

I don't stress over anything. I don't need to, since usually the things worth stressing over mean nothing to me, or can be solved easily enough so no great emotions are needed. How ever, even I admit that at this moment, this trip thing is getting to me.

First of all the original car got pushed back for 5 weeks, and a friend from the forum was kind enough to go and order a car from me from LA. All good, and it will be there around the 8th. That's 22 days of going insane.

Today, BEFORE I had had any coffee, dear spouse informs me that he's vacation starts this week, not on the next. Fine, 15 day road trip it is then. I don't usually get pissed of tiny hick ups, since planning is not my thing,  but I already had trouble of finding stuff to do for the first eight, and now it's 15 days of doing something, and then a road trip. Of course I could go later, but the thing is, pay  back is a bitch. I have scheduled a million things for next week, so there is no way I will deal with them now, since he has the time off.

So instead of going insane in stores today trying to find all the things I might still need to consider getting, I'm packing up the last pieces of stuff while trying to decide where to go. Germany actually sounds pretty good right now, Yellowstone second. It's an extra week of time to waste, why not do it with style!

Just to count the fuck ups: No car. No plan. Time table screwed. Too mad to get coffee down. Tessa (my 12 old dog) is limping. I think this trip is doomed.

While writing this whine, it started to seem funny again. The hell with plans, I'll see what flights and to where are free in the evening!



2 comments:

  1. As long as you ditched the hitchhiking idea... then it's all good!

    ReplyDelete