Friday, August 8, 2014

Leaving.

As we all know, planning the idiotic things I do is not my forte, so I just took off. Dear spouse shook his head, took me to a car rental, asked the person nicely for a Prius, and got my wrath.

Out of all the people in any airport, the rental car people get the worst of us humans. Everyone is tired and moody, and expecting shitty cars. The lady who had to deal with me had had a bad day and could use a little laughter in her day, so by providing it she did the extra work to get me a better car for less money. Be nice being the tip but mostly that usually the people many see as below themselves are the ones that will make the most of a difference in your life. She really did me a favor.

So. Merc, C250 named Peter and I are now going insane. It doesn't do any good in the debate about the boot size of the F8x's, but if the sex option is still a criteria to someone, I would not consider C-class for that.

When I got the car, it had done 27 000 miles. I can honestly say the way the car has been treated has been bad. The rims look so bad even my mother couldn't do that in so little miles, every panel has a dent, and I didn't help by cracking the wind shield last night. The poor Peter is trying hard and is a solid companion, and has actually made his way to photos too, as the first Merc photoed by me outside Cars and Coffee meet.

Peter has a few annoying qualities in him. He keeps on insisting I rest, and that is a great adrenaline rush. Peter also has American style tires and it took me a while to remember to brake earlier. Other than that, he's like a train, and the stereo keeps me up and driving.





As you can see, Peter likes bugs, and I think it's ironic that about 20 minutes and a few miles later I hit a bird a bit fast and now the headlight is broken. I made up with him by only adding good gas into him though, so don't judge me.


No comments:

Post a Comment