Sunday, August 10, 2014

Friends

I make friends easily. People who I want to spend time with are a rarity still, usually I just don't care enough to go and do something with someone. Really, really good friends get my piano rating, which will break my back one day.

New Jersey sucks, and I will never understand how anyone wants to live here, but sure as hell I had fun  and leaving was made easy by a friend who installed radar detectors to my car last night. I think he just wanted to get rid of me faster, but the other possibility is also a real one: in this fucked up world, there are real people still who actually care about others.

Cheers mate, best present ever, if we forget the painting. I'm even willing to forget you laughing your ass off while I was having the Candy melt down last night. I'm out of here, and no photos from this state, there is absolutely nothing to see in a few hours since I'll be gone again.

Leg taped up. Coffee inhaled. Peter all packed up.



Germans: All of us are not idiots. Can I next time around get a version that doesn't demand hours out of my life taken away while getting these all away?

On the post a picture can be found about how well the hornet Peter blends in. I really fucked up with the color.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you would need it.... and after watching you drive the wrong way down a one way street... I knew for sure. Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete