Tuesday, August 12, 2014

IND

Yes I know, my must see places are not the same as yours.

Anyway 5 am and I found a hotel, got to the room, slept like the dead for four hours, and because most of the time I don't seem to have any reception on my phone, a friend called them ahead.

You know, some people are magic. They make shit happen, and they as sure as hell turn other peoples days around. Trucks, sand on the highway, fucking coffee was weak, Candy was a complete bitch and yet when I finally, and only an hour late found the IND's office, there was a creature of true beauty ready and willing to help me out.

Cat, if you ever start your own fan club, I'm more than ready to join. They only had the reflectors for me to take, but she started to go trough stuff, and grills and stuff was found. She felt so sorry for Peter, that she even washed him with care shown only by true car lovers. The boys were great too, I'm not saying that, but that girl, that girl is a reason alone to visit the shop in person. Style to handle bitches (me) is a rarity, and she as sure as hell had it.

Anyway. I got the tour of the office, I got to see their toys, I got to bother everyone and then they didn't even kick me out (much) but Cat took me to their workshop and apparently my DIY on the badge was enough to convince them all I needed them to put in the parts.
 I'm sure it's green! My neighbors would approve.


 I have never ever bought anything from anyone and gotten the same kind of feeling of being in a customer heaven as I did with these guys. I know, fangirl mode is active.


She even took me to Starbucks. <3

Peter looking pretty and groomed. Now I can look at my car!

I met a forum member for dinner, spent two hours in a good thing, two complete idiots talking about speed, cars, and radar detectors. Slide cheers, and you were right, this shot was worth it!


I'm out of battery for the laptop and the service is done, so I'll update this when I stop the next time. Cheers.


And don't mess with Cat. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment