Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Indicators.

Today was brutal, fun, but brutal, I'll write that soon, but to my last post one main thing is to be added.

Use the bloody indicators. I can't understand how the hell this country has 300 million people alive, when the culture of driving is so fucked up.

Indicators are meant to INDICATE what the driver is about to do. They are not needed for the turning, so there is no need to put the thing on if you're already on someone's side.

Just bloody hell learn how to drive even a little, and stay away from the left lane. This is also to you my dear M boys, since what I see, we are the worst idiots out there. Hell let's do an ED of a sort, let's go to Finland and let's see how many of you live after a week of driving with people who don't take hints.


No comments:

Post a Comment