Saturday, August 16, 2014

Hell of hotel life

I can take a lot. I usually care a little when people try their best to annoy the living hell out of me, but what I can't take is screaming females.

Ladies, it's really annoying, if you can't stfu, please just at least try to do that when others are not around.

Every hotel for the last few days have been ran over by bachelorette (or what ever the word is ) parties. I understand, last night of freedom and all but just bloody hell tone it down!

Yesterday I had the pleasure of going into an elevator with a group of these, and the ride was not long, but but my ears were bleeding in the end. While exiting, I asked them how old they are, and because I have a tendency to try to fix world problems (and I like being a bitch), after one of them asked me why I wanted to know, I just told her nicely that I know hell now, since spending time with you was it.

I know it's  a lot to ask, but for once ladies, just for fucking once: Speak, laugh, have fun, don't scream your head of as the answer to everything. It is really frustrating to the rest of us, and WE (I) want to keep the image of smart ladies even if it indeed is an image only.

Oh, even in this town/ city which name I don't remember, it's pointless to come after me with the whole I'm four times wider than you, I'll kick your ass thing. I'm not backing down, so just come on then!


Group photo of the hens.


The things you notice here are the amount of churches. This one was located handily at a deer crossing. Didn't go in and check, but there is a chance they get their population to put underground from the deer. Sneaky church folks. I have no idea where that photo was taken from, I think I was still stuck in traffic in Atlanta. 



The hotel didn't have parking spots that were safe unless you valeted (or what ever the form of the word is). This is the brave valet who jumped in after trying to get the keys from me for a while. The conversation about letting him drive it was a short and to the point kind again.


Anyway, going downstairs to get coffee and the name of the town/ city. I forgot it.


As an update: Ladies, eye rolling? Really? I still don't give a fuck. Just stay as quiet as you were today with your hangovers, and I'm happy and won't bite.

2 comments:

  1. Did this particular bachelorette party feature an all-you-can-eat buffet? Sorry - I know that is pretty catty, but I feel vindicated since they treated you rudely. Besides, it was kind of funny, am I right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I was a complete bitch to them. I can't stand screaming women, I can't understand for the life of me why such a thing or a sound is mandatory every time a group of females see alcohol.

      Sorry for the delayed responses, I've had a shit load of life to deal with again

      Delete