Saturday, August 9, 2014

Peter I

I want my Peter the first back.

The little thing had had a bad life. Driven around by people who didn't care, and he was so happy little thing when shown a little bit of open roads. Gear box was a joke, interior was a bit sad, but hell if we didn't manage to make the first part of this fun. Also as a way to travel car beats airlines every time.

Peter the first taught me how to park again, how not to fuck up the front, how to buy stuff I'm now stuck carrying around. Peter also made damn sure I know I drive like a shit head from the west. Because of all this Peter II will have an easier life.I almost cancelled my plane ticket and drove trough the country.

The task might have been a bit too big, and apparently they have updated the flight rules again, so I spent a lot of time thinking if I really need any of this stuff. Unfortunately I do like them all, and I will need them on my way back, I spent the day meeting the two idiots who now probably will laugh at me even more, but A& M, I made it, so even if I pack 3 times the shit we used to have with us, I now am old enough to drive! And magic does happen!



See guys, I still rock at this shit.

Anyway, thanks for the afternoon. If you ever come to my way again, I can make you scared now even more.

Denver had beautiful little roads, and extremely aware police force. There is this little road I would gladly pay a lot to get closed for a day. Europe has it's merits, but if only health and safety stickers could be banned for a day, this would not be a bad place.

Anyway, Peter the first and I took one last drive. Thank you Denver, I won't come again since apparently I know people there.



Thousands of miles away, and STILL stuck with an Audi.


 How about a coffee and an apple?


I loved that little thing, he made it possible for me to see the roads again. He took care of my stuff, and I didn't have to carry it around. Bye Peter the first. I will be forgotten, but the name will live on.


No comments:

Post a Comment