Saturday, August 9, 2014

Peter II

One red eye later I found myself from Philly. It turns out this city sucks.

Anyway, one or two texts later a friend of mine picked me up, gave me coffee, laughed at my face " Nice to see you and all, you look like shit". Fuck you too beauty queen!

Anyway, coffee, hotel, shower, coffee and car dealer. Bank took the longest time on the whole trip, get over this check shit already, take a memo from us guys.

Here it is, Peter II


The mandatory coffee mug is on the hood, since it was a great name giving ceremony. Peter II got no love from me, since the sentimental idiot in me misses Peter I, and there is chrome on it. And a badge. I haven't slept much in the last two days, but it took time to park that so  I don't have to see a lot of the shiny parts. I see a new obsession arising.

I was so out of it this morning, I can't even remember how it drove. Apparently from A to B, since I just woke up from a hotel bed full of my stuff and the dealers gifts. That dude is not half bad, almost human I mean, and the guy who actually tried to explain things to me while I had no brain function left was probably a saint. After two hours of sleep I kind of feel like calling then and apologizing for showing up without giving them any notice, but the truth is that they get normal people every day. Maybe now they appreciate them more.




I had a fight with the sat nav already, and because of me being an adult, I shut it off. Turns out my memory isn't as good as I thought, and a little side tour was made. I have got to get the hell out of here tonight, and Candy will not be ordering me around anymore.

I'm pretty sure this is the ugliest eco shit box ever made. Thank Coffee is saw it after the paper work was done, otherwise I would have walked out of there because of the fear of ending up in one one day.
 Now I will see if Peter II can hold a candle to my former companion. Wyoming here I come again!

After Chicago, Lakes, and a few other things, so law enforcement has time to devour their donuts and all. Gimme a couple of days, will you?!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got your hornet, Peter II. Otherwise you might have ended up with SO and would have to name it Heinz.

    Best,

    maxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Max, I apparently didn't notice this comment either. I'm good with this shit as you can see.

      Thanks, I don't think SO would have been worse as a color for me, but this it such an attention whore, it's unreal. I fucked up big time.

      Delete