Sunday, August 17, 2014

Kansas City

So it turns out, I didn't make it there. Candy and I had a little bit of a different view in the direction again, and today I'll just play tourist in the ST Louis. For the first time I booked the hotel room for two nights, just to keep myself off the roads.

For a Finn, this city is an exciting one. The Gateway Arch was designed by one of my favorite architects of all times, and today I'm going all touristy. I will update this after going to see the riots, if I live trough it.

The AMG bloke I drove with for a bit in the start of Peter and my joined life apparently wrote about the meet too. It translated into a complete mess by google, and the pictures are already here, so I don't think I'll bother with the link.

That can be found there, and all I know is the exclamation marks probably are there to point out that hey he saw a female car geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment