Friday, August 8, 2014

Denver

Altitude and alcohol. Enough said.

I have to say I have turned into an art form this pissing off people thing I have going on. Last night I went out to get dinner and a drink, and met this beautiful girl. Seriously, this state has the ladies. Anyway we were talking about travelings and men, the last being the topic women always go for after a drink is devoured.

So I told her about my inability to hoover or clean in any way, I told her about me doing the car stuff and that when I rule the universe, women are not allowed to do the house hold shit.

There was this guy standing next to me, and I just pointed ad him and said you, you know how to clean? He said yes, I said you are a smart man, wait are you a man? He said yes, and I said are you sure, it looks like you haven't seen your penis in a while. He was kind enough to shout at me for a long time, apparently no one had told him to stop eating everything on sight. I may have said that too.

Let it be told here, so I may finally learn not to drink while high up in the clouds.

Lups, grow up. Seriously. Stop being a bitch, and just grow up. And never ever vodka again.

If he ever reads this, I'm sorry. And the hangover is kicking my ass right now, so I really got what I deserved. Anyway, here is Denver.



I'll go away in a few hours, I swear. And I'm almost sorry. And the Hyatt hotel makes a kick ass breakfast for the dying one. I'll head out to the mountains soon, if I can find a post office here first. Anyway, here are the pictures.
 Yeah, the wings really sealed the deal.




 I think I'm done with American food. Everything here sucks big time.




 I had to take a picture of this, since a note says not to climb it. I was pretty sure this would be the reason I get arrested but fortunately I didn't find this statue again. The growing up is a work in progress.


Oh shit I did not deserve this, but damn it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment