Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The epic Karussell meet!

Blond perks, as I call them. I get to drive what I want, and meet interesting people where ever I go.


This is the story of the epic Karussell& Lups meet of 2014.

In the morning, Candy and I had a fight, and off we went. She was she, I was I and she was wrong.

Karussell texted me an other street address and off to meet the dragons tail I was. A quick pit stop.

Candy took me to to back roads, most of the curves made me think of life insurances and putting on lipstick, I want to die pretty. Five hours later, there I was. At the dragon, and and something funny happened.

Sun going down gave me a hint, that maybe Candy is playing on me. Got the first address up again, and CANDY THE BITCH told me I was 700 km from where I was supposed to be.

Now, first stop: Call Karussell. " Yeah, someone fucked up. It was not me"

He was nice about it. "ANNA, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE HOURS AGO YOU IDIOT!"

K, last was added by me, but he laughed, our serious racer laughed his head off. Well the joke is on him, since I will never tell this story to anyone!

Anyway we came up with a plan with him, I can get there in time of it still being today. After an other hour with the Candy, he decided I'd better stay over in a something that I can't spell and told me that there is a hotel with a bar there.

Gotta give it to the bloke, I have never talked to a person with such nerves.

"yeah, this road, go."

"Alive?"

"well I didn't find the road"

"K. You know, I have beer in the fridge, you are no Finn, since you didn't find your way here'"


So nationality a question mark, sex questioned a  lot, and let's not forget that I am still the mystery of the universe to you guys, so here is my update:

This HC track dude would  have taught me how to drive again, and the CANDY bitch stole it from me.

Other than that the pic feed will be added as soon as I can get to my bloody car to get the cord, Peter is once again surrounded by men and I'm not going to approach it now. Sorry dear readers, but it's late, I'm in a but fuck town where I'm not supposed to be, and I just really fucking missed a change to relearn how to drive.

Pictures will be of Peter and cows, the two things I love. Fast cars and milk.

Karussell, let's have coffee next summer, at this rate that's the earliest I can promise.

And as for the rest of you, I will not meet anyone else than the Morr crew. Not going to try. Today was too fucking much hard work.

And nowthe pictures

Peter went all spiritual when he realized that I can't drive anymore.




Not the shot anyone else would pull over for but come on! My biggest obsessions in the world in the same shot! Perfection. 


Here you can see a lot of cool stuff like this run down garage. Time has stopped here.


I was pulled over three times yesterday, the pic below this was not one of them. He just wanted to know why I had the car near a crack hotel, and I nicely explained to him that Candy might need a hit to sober up. David, you were great, cheers for taking me to the right road. The rest of you idiots, I'm kind of bored with the light thing, get a new hobby and leave me alone!

 I got lost, I fucked up so many corners you can't believe, and most of all my ego was in bits. Some nights are best ended with a huge whiskey.

Some how I think I'd be disappointed with that one. Shower it is then.

No comments:

Post a Comment