Monday, September 8, 2014

The road back to normal life.

I've had hard time writing these two last entries, since truth to be told, I do not want the blog to end. It has indeed been so much fun to share with you all the stupid shit I've done, and I'll probably do a Christmas special for my friends by letting them read the take outs. I just went through the posts, and maybe 10% of the stuff written actually made it to the blog. I'm not happy about that, that means a lot of shit was left out, and I'll probably correct those a little and mail them to the those, who liked this shit. to get those, pm's will not work, just put it on the wall as usual. Finnish Joe, you got an road rage entry, Greg from Oregon, you have a lot of shit about buildings coming your way, mods have shit about them clean up the shit, since I know I deserve the bs I get and so on.

So. As usual I try not to be deep in the last posts, but I have to say, that the feedback has been wonderful. Probably 20 people have read this shit, and by entries, all probably Bimmerpost crew. It's nice to know that so many knows now not to piss of the bitch in the gay looking hornet.

Today I went to the Griot's Garage day, and SO many people came to me to tell me they loved the blog, and that they laughed their heads off reading this. I swore to the old dude there, I'd finish this, so I will do that now then.

Two things happened this weekend that made me rewrite this one completely.  This won't be deep stuff, so even the comic book readers will be able to follow.

So. First was that a lovely girl that works on my Starbucks (yes, mine, get the fuck out of the left lane, and from there) asked me where the kids where, and I told her they were home with the dad of theirs. "Oh, he must love them more than you do".

I had to ask her how so, and her answer was well they are not with you, and you just were a month away from them, how can you? Well, here is the answer.

I work about 20 hours per day. No, I don't hoover, I don't do laundry, but I teach the kids stuff, and I am moving on with my own projects, and after all that, I go and try to make Peter's gas money. When the dear old hubby hobby comes home, I go do the shopping, dispense money by feeding those no one else cares for, and go walk the idiot Jack Russell just to keep me sane for the next match, which in my case is known as the school run. I love my life, that's why I do the things I do.

Now, I gave that as the answer, and the poor girl folded. "Well, in America, men never look after the kids, you are too free for our liking." Again, as said before, Fuck you girls are idiots. Have a life, the pups will be fine, and even more so if you stop pampering them.

The second one was at the meet today. This really young, maybe 25 year old boy spent some time with Peter, we talked with the group of his friends, and one of them said I ruin American women for them, and I asked how so, since I've heard those words once before in my life. He said, and I quote: "You just do the things you want to do, and nothing gets in your way."

Well he was wrong, left lane slow speed idiots get in my way, but in life I follow simple guide line: I'm here for a heat beat. I will be gone soon, not all of me if the memory stays. If I can make a tiny difference, it's good.

Life is supposed to be fun. Let's take it as that. A long ago I took myself seriously, and that was boring. Nowadays I laugh with the world, and most mornings wake up happy.


Now, after this, I will write up America. Then this blog is done. Next time around it will be the ED of the F80 I'm trying to sell to the married party as the family transport, or it it could be a bitter divorce blog about how men just know nothing about cars. From me, who never counted the seat belts, this will end up anyway as a chapter of fuckups in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment